The version 5.4 of Improve Foundations has been released.
This version of the Open Edition includes some improvements and bug fixes but no new feature.
Reading the Release Notes provides a comprehensive description of these changes. Feel free to comment on this version and write suggestions for the next versions on the forums of this site.
Please note that version 5.4 of the Corporate Edition contains more new features.
Version 5.3 of Improve Foundations has just been released.This version of the Open Edition includes the following new features:
- Compatibility with Java 1.4 is abandoned in order to provide Java 5-related features and enhancements
- Support for annotations as an alternative to the XML configuration
- A simplified API for accessing components of a layer
- JSF integration and support via the new IFE-JSF extension
- Update of some integrated frameworks (Hibernate)
- IFE-Errors is now in the scope of the Open Edition
Reading the Release Notes provides a comprehensive description of these new features. Feel free to comment on this version and write suggestions for the next versions on the forums of this site.
Please note that version 5.3 of the Corporate Edition contains more new features.
- Redmine (embedding Apache, MySQL, Ruby On Rails, Subversion, Git)
- Download the executable and source code
- Download documents and read addons on the wiki
- Directly access to the javadoc
- Participate to the discussion forums
- Get support through the bug trackers
- Participate to the roadmap
- Install the tools via the update site for Eclipse
- Automatically download artifacts from our repository for Maven
This site, now active on the Improve Foundations project, will grow in the near future with more content in English language and will soon host other open source projects such as Struts Layout and Rialto.
Also available in: Atom